Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ghost Whisperer


This is one of my fav tv series or should i say my most fav tv series ever. I've down load their new session which is session 4 this weekend n its seem like u gonna cry at almost the end of every episode. This session Jim Clancy (Melinda Gordon hubby) die when he got shoot by a police officer. I hated it when Jim was killed off. I think Jim dying and especially jumping into that other guys body was a bad story line. They always ruin a show by doing something stupid like killing off a main character. Why did they have to ruin such a good show? I sure hope they can fix it. One of my favorite things about the show was the relationship between Mel and Jim. I loved the fact that their relationship was fairytale perfect. It's a war zone in every Ghost Whisperer website. Many of fans didn't like the fact that Jim was die. Neway, this tv series is awesome!Great performances and actors to make it all come together.

Here i put some of their script in session 4 which i really loved.

Imaginary Friends and Enemies (4x06)- This is the part when Jim die
Jim:You're more beautiful every time I see you.
Mel:You're awake. I love you.
Jim:Mel, there's a thing that happened. Um... uh... it's called an embolism - it's a technical term and you don't need to know about it.
Mel:Let me go get you a doctor.
Jim:No, please. Just look at me, right here. Please look at me, right now. Look, look at me right here. I want you to remember me this way. Please.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Jim: I will always love you Melinda . . . Always!

Threshold(4x07)- This is the part when Jim go to see Melinda(as a ghost of coz)
Mel:I' am so empty without you
Jim:oh I'm here and I'm not going anywhere
----------------------------------------------------------------
Mel:It's not fair for me to keep you here
Jim:your not keeping me here, I'm keeping me here
Mel:Well then its not fair for me to make you stay
Jim:Melinda, why would we not be together if we can
Mel:Cause were not together, we can't be, not in the real world
Jim:What about our world? isn't this better than never seeing each other again
Mel:Total Naked Truth.
(Pauses)
Mel:I'd be happy never leaving this house again if i could be with you. alive or dead, but you a Journey to take, so do I. We just can't be together right now that's all, it's our fork in the road until we meet again over on your side.
Jim:My Road, My Journey is with you. . . Its IS you! It's always been that way.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Mel:Maybe she was scared, so scared that her whole life she would never be truly loved, not completely, not for really who she was. Maybe now she see's that she was loved in that way and that it was real and that once you've had that kinda love it never goes away. . . It just gets stronger!

Heart and Soul (4x08)- This is the part when Mel had an argument with Delia
Mel:The last Conscious decision my husband made was to risk everything just to be with me, I am not going to turn my back on that. . . .No he took a chance out of love and out of loyalty for the one person who meant everything to him, even though he know it doesn't make any sense. That is what Love is!


This is promo for session 4 episode 18 - can't wait to watch it coz its only play in CBS on this Friday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIIRq1qwoTU

This is link for Ghost Whisperer on CBS
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ghost_whisperer/

No comments:

Post a Comment